Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sorry, I'm busy organizing and loving it!!!!

This last week I have been quite busy. Had a friend down from back home visiting (that is such a NS sentence!) and we've been sewing up a storm. Damn! That sounds boring.

I have also been de-cluttering a few more rooms. I while back I talked about how I was organizing our world.

I started with the dining room and then moved on to the office/play room. Here's how that now looks...




We have a new rule now. ALL TOYS FIT IN TRAIN TABLE, BASKET OR 'TOYBOX'!!!



If it does not, OUT IT GOES!! If a new toy comes an old one goes OUT to make room. Because of this we decided to get rid of this...


Anyone want to buy it?

This past weekend I did the kitchen. Surprisingly it only took about half an hour. I went through EVERYTHING!!

This is what's going...

(please do not be offended if you gave us something and it is on this table. We had a great time with it and now it is time to have a great time with someone else!)

This was the trash...




Meanwhile, champagne grapes are in season. Geordie loves them. Today I surprised him with them.

"Oh, they are so sweet!!! They are just so sweet and precious!!!"



7 comments:

Unknown said...

And when exactly will you be arriving at my house?!?! My kitchen has so much STUFF in it, I can't stand it!

GREAT job!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I want to buy it! But it's probably too much to ship. Crap. Great job!

Chantal said...

I just jumped over here from cheaty monkey. Wow great organizing job. I still have a ton of work to do. If only I had the time.

Lost in Transition said...

Inspiring Helen!!!! Well done!!!! Let's see if it rubs off in this house!!! LOL...

OHmommy said...

I love your colors. Very calming and clean. I think I have the same blue in our kid's rooms. LOL!

lattemommy said...

I think you should seriously consider a career in home organization. I would totally hire you.

Anonymous said...

Ooo doesn't it feel wonderful???
Have you been able to maintain?