Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Since when is it acceptable to spit?!?!?!?

I can't stand spitting!!!

To me it is one of the most disgusting things you could EVER do!!!

As far as I'm concerned you only spit when you brush your teeth!!!

Today at Geordie swimming lesson there was a man spitting. It seemed like he didn't swallow, just spit!!! It was horrible!!!! Once in awhile you would even hear him 'coughing' something up and then spitting it out.

I looked over at him... he kept on doing it.

I gave a dirty look...he kept on doing it.

I then got up and moved while walking in front of him AND giving him a dirty look... I still don't think he got it!

Moving on to smoking...

I am not a smoker, and really I don't care if you smoke. I just don't want to smell it or have my son seeing you do it!!!

But one thing that really gets me is workers outside their place of employment smoking. Especially in their uniform.

We went to Hobby Lobby and there were some Hobby Lobby employees a little to the left of the door smoking...in their HOBBY LOBBY APRONS!!!

I just think it looks horrible!!! It's even worse when you walk into a restaurant and see the staff outside smoking!!! Now that one just kills me!!!

Maybe today I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed and...

EVERYTHING IS ANNOYING ME!!!

Ever have one of those days?!?!?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yes, I've had those days!
Weeks!
Months!!

I can't stand people who flick their cigarette butts out their car window!!

Anonymous said...

Never never never! Spitting is SICK! Smoking - same. Never acceptable unless you're hiding in a bunker all alone.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Don Mills Diva said...

I have one of those days pretty much every day.

And spitting is always disgusting!

Chantal said...

yuck yuck yuck, both. Here they are actually thinking of passing a law that smokers can only smoke on their own property. it is a bit harsh but honestly, when I am outside eating my lunch on the picnic table at work, i don't need smoke around me. I just don't. I am with you on both. My baby recently started spitting and thinks it is funny. IT IS SO NOT FUNNY! I am working on him.

Mandy said...

I think we've just banned smoking everywhere and now they're working on the beaches. Not a bad deal if your a non-smoker.