Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yes, HE did just say that the pregnancy was easy!!!!

The other day I wrote to an old friend who is expecting his first child with his wife soon. I asked how things were going.

This is the answer I received...

"Yep, the time is comin' real soon... 1 month to go...Aug. 14th. Everything is going very well...I'm actually surprised how easy this was...I was expecting some crazy woman...but it's been pretty smooth going. She starting to do a little complaining now about the heat and swollen ankles...other than that everything is great."





left; the old friend is somewhere in this picture (07/00)




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol men know so little of it all. I did not realize how little J was aware of till the second time around. Yet he remembers all the horrible stuff in the labour process. I FORGOT it all. I say it is a coping thing, like I would EVER do that again if I remembered all the details. hehehe

Kellan said...

EASY FOR HIM - HA!

Take care - Kellan

Unknown said...

WOW! Some crazy woman huh??!?! No offense to your friend but I'm glad he's not my husband! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh no he didn't. Men can be such morons some times. ;-)

ewe are here said...

Leave it to a man to make the potential difficulties of pregnancy all about him!

Lynn said...

I ran into them at Darrel's about a month ago. Haven't seen him in like 5 years.