Monday, July 14, 2008

You don't really need your right arm...can I have it?!?!?

Last night Callum and I were about to sit down and watch a show on the boob-tube together. He got up, walked into the kitchen. I heard some rustling of a bag and the opening and closing of a cupboard and the fridge.



In he walks with ONE drink and ONE single serving of something for himself.

"You didn't get anything for me?"

Callum: "you heard me! you knew I was getting something you could have asked."

Do you believe this?!?!?! Every time I go to get a snack I always ask him if he would like something. Half the time he says no. When he says no I make sure that I include more than what I want because I know that he is going to want some of whatever I have...
Because Callum ALWAYS wants what ever I have!!!!

On top of that he always asks for the last piece!!!

He still has not yet learned that golden rule...

YOU NEVER ASK FOR ANYONE'S LAST PIECE especially WHEN CHOCOLATE IS INVOLVED!!!

-----

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This a popular tale at our house....

Kellan said...

Those husband's never seem to learn all the rules - HA!

Hope you had a good day - Kellan

Anonymous said...

hmm common thread ....