Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Song #2

This song is 'on top'. There has been a lot of talk about it. Not just what's in the news but I've heard people around me talking about it.

Some are not into young people hearing a female sing, "I kissed a girl and I liked it!".

My question is; would you feel the same way if...

a male voice was singing it?

or

the lyrics were, "I kissed a boy and I liked it!"?




What do you think?

--------
I can spend hours on youtube watching videos...mainly of the music kind.
I've decided I'm going to use my Sunday's to share my findings with everyone else.

4 comments:

Kellan said...

No - it would be different! I could spend hours on You Tube also - my girls are always running to me with their laptop to watch something they have found - so funny.

Hope you've had a good weekend - see you soon - Kellan

CW said...

I like the song a lot more now that I've seen the video. Thanks!

Lynn said...

Funny, I never heard anything in the media or even heard one person comment that they don't like that it's a female voice singing about kissing a girl and liking it.

Anonymous said...

THE song this summer!
and i like it!