Saturday, January 12, 2008

Spelling Smarts?!?!?!


As most parents do we've been spelling certain words now for a couple of years. This took me a long time to be able to do, as my brain does not work that way (no comments needed!). I have heard many stories about how children eventually know what the parents are spelling. Well, this is Geordie's version...
About a month a go, we were all together and Callum or I spelled something. Geordie says, "no, I don't think so, I want to A-B-C-F-I-G!". This is now a regular thing.

While home a friend told me of a letter toy, I saw it at her house and bought it before we left. I know I could probably get it here but I wanted the 'Canadian edition' it said ZED, not ZEE. Geordie loves it and I wish that I had known about it a year or more a go. I highly recommend it!!

photo: Geordie's 'school' picture

No comments: