Monday, January 28, 2008

Off with the Training wheels!!!




A couple of months a go Geordie and I had a conversation that went something like this...

Geordie: Mummy, when can I drive the car?

Me: When you are 16.

Geordie: Ah! Man!...well, when can I get my training wheels taken off?

Me: When you are 4!


He's not yet four but he's driving without training wheels anyway!!! The other day Geordie was at our good friends The Gray's house having a great time while Callum and I slaved away getting the house in order. They were outside playing and Nora Jane (Geordie's friend) was learning how to ride her bike without the training wheels, so of course Geordie wanted too!!He had great success!!!!
I have a feeling that he will be driving a car before 16 as well!!!!!

above: Geordie driving (with Kevin & Nora Jane in the background), Geordie telling Nora Jane how to take the wheels off ;) , an extremely happy Geordie!!!

No comments: