Wednesday, November 12, 2008

32 Candles - complete with underpants fiasco!


Today I am living Sixteen Candles + sixteen

Like Sam I have yet to receive a birthday wish!

Unlike Sam;

-who slept on the sofa so that her grandparents could have her bed.
I moved to the sofa in the middle of the night because a 4 year old was in ours!

- who gave her underpants to a 15 year old (who then made people pay a dollar to see them in the boys washroom).
I was rudely awaken by someone going on about not having any clean ones (my fault; but still...) and believe me...it went on, and on, and on! It's possibly still going on in his head!

The extra sixteen years made a little bit of a difference.

I thought I was about to get a 'Happy Birthday' when Callum came back upstairs. I was smile ready and this is what I got, "where's my lunch?!" (please use gruff, annoyed voice).

So! Seriously! Who wants to pay a dollar to see Callum's underpants?

10 comments:

aimee said...

here's a loonie, and no underpants necessary. happy birthday, helen!

CW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CW said...

Raise yer hand if your wearing dirty undies

\|/
|
|

Thats supposed to be a hand.

Love you , Happy Birthday.

Chantal said...

LOL. Happy Birthday to YOU!!!! (in off key singing voice)

Alaina Gray said...

Happy Birthday! I've got some green bikini underpants that might work!

Michelle Kostya said...

happy b-day! Looks like we are literally one day apart (to the year!)

much more than a mom said...

Hahahaha! Happy birthday!

chelle said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!

Stella said...

I'll give you a quarter!

;)

Happy Birthday!

Mandy said...

I'm late for everything these days, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY m'dear!!!!