Thursday, March 20, 2008

Still Alive!!!


It's been more than a month since I last wrote. What have I been doing?!?! I'm trying to figure that out...

I actually have been really busy. Between school work and then Callum's parents were here for a little over a week, then more school work...trying to get everything back in order. You get my drift!!

I have also been 'in talks' with a couple of friends. By the end of April we will be launching our own little business. You might look at it as something for us to do and make a little money on the side. Here's hoping everything goes well...more will be revealed at a later date! ;)

As I said, Callum's parents were here for a nice visit. Geordie loved having people visit HIS house (yes, that's a hint to all). We had a good time, and Wright Mum was a great help!! I was in midterms and the one day that I had to go and write my exam (outside the house) Geordie's school was canceled due to lack of power...there was none! So I was able to go on and write my exam and have no worries because Geordie was with his Grannie. They had a fine day!! To the Castle playground and Chick-fil-A they went!! On top of that meals were made and my kitchen now has curtains!! I am really starting to think that I should start a rent-a-Grannie business!!

I should mention that Wright Dad was also helpful. He and Callum had to take apart one of the toilets...they did a great job!!!

Truthfully, I locked them both up in their room and only allowed them out when I had a job for them to do!!!!

Geordie celebrated his birthday party on the 23rd (which funnily enough was actually his due date!). Check out the cake...


Unfortunately Geordie was upset that he was on it. We thought it was great!!!
We had it at the recreation centre in Carrollton where Geordie takes his gymnastics class. He celebrated it with his friends, Nora Jane, Ethan, Jayley, Ella and Carson.

pictures; (from top to bottom) Callum and Geordie, The superheroes cake, opening presents with his friends, Nora Jane and Geordie.

No comments: